Khloe Kardashian Hosting Family Thanksgiving Dinner Despite Staph Infection

REX

Khloe Kardashian just doesn’t know when to take a break! She’s insisting on hosting Thanksgiving dinner, despite the fact that she was diagnosed with a staph infection on Nov. 18. So why’s she taking on such a huge responsibility? We have the details!

Slow down, Khloe Kardashian! The 31-year-old is planning Thanksgiving dinner for her family, even though she was just diagnosed with a staph infection on Nov. 18. So why does Khloe insist on following through with her plans despite her illness? We’ve got the scoop, here!
Khloe, khloe, khloe. Why can’t you just relax!? The Strong Looks Better Naked author announced on Nov. 20 on her website that she will be hosting Thanksgiving dinner for her family again. “Thanksgiving is at my house this year!!!,” said Khloe in a post titled The Hostess With The Mostest. This is the second time I’m doing dinner in my home and I like that it’s my tradition.” We all love a good tradition, but Khloe’s been recovering from a nasty staph infection that she got in the hospital after a month by Lamar Odom‘s bedside, according to TMZ. While last year looked amazing, and Kourtney said “she’s okay,” we would hate to see Khloe overwork herself and get sicker. You can buy Khloe’s book Strong Looks Better Naked RIGHT HERE.

My very first dinner party at my house and I couldn't be more thrilled!!!! I couldn't have done it without the incredibly talented @jeffleatham!! You are a flower legend to say the least. #HappyThanksgiving So beyond blessed
 
So why is she pushing so hard to do the tough job of hosting a holiday? Turns out, she just really likes it. “I start preparing the day before and then, on Thanksgiving Day, I start at 7 a.m. It’s just fun and I love to cook. (P.S. My famous mac & cheese recipe is going to be on my app next week!!!).” Well, perhaps preparing the dinner is actually going to help her relax instead of stressing her out more. If that’s the case, it can’t be so bad. Just make sure you’re listening to your body, Khloe. (And give us that mac-n-cheese recipe! Yum!)
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments