Getty
Miranda Lambert is breaking her silence on her shocking divorce from Blake Shelton. In a new interview, she admits that she’s still trying to get over her heartbreak, and sharing the ways she’s coping with her situation before moving on.
Miranda Lambert, 32, is pouring her heart out about her failed marriage to Blake Shelton, 39. She’s still trying to process what went wrong and admits she’s going to have some night’s crying and drinking whiskey to deal with her emotions. It’s the first time she’s gone on the record in depth about her divorce, and we really feel for her!“Marriage is a tough business, and we gave it our best college try,” she continued, adding that she is still trying to “process everything.” She continued, “I had a great relationship with an amazing man, so I know what good is. I have a great launching pad for the future. I will never take that for granted.” Click here to check out Miranda’s album Platinum.
At least Miranda has her beloved family as her support system in her first post-Blake Thanksgiving. She shared an awesome photo of goodies from her mom with her Insta-fans on Nov. 25, that showed a pink hand-written note that said “Welcome Home,” as well as a mason jar full of flowers, three bottles of Wilson Creek red wine and a basket full of Cheetos! Aww, nobody really knows what it takes to bring your spirits up like your mama! She captioned the awesome photo “Nothing beats a handwritten note from Mom.#homesweethome #cheetosandwine.”


0 Comments