[Photo: ITV/REX Shuttershock]
She
may have the face of an angel, but Hollyoaks babe Jorgie Porter has
reportedly been saying some pretty naughty stuff on I’m a Celebrity.
Stuff that has been deemed TOO RUDE to air on ITV. OH MY!
A brief
clip of Jorgie’s antics were shown on ITV2 spin-off show I’m a
Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here NOW. It showed Jorgie showing off her yoga
poses - contorting her legs behind her head.
She also apparently
told her fellow camp mates she likes performing sex acts on herself. She
quickly added, “I’m gonna regret that.”
Yeah, we think you might, Jorgie…
But
it’s thought some of Jorgie’s other comments are too steamy for TV and
producers have opted not to air them on the main show.
A source told the Daily Star: “Jorgie is electric.
“She’s got that innocent, sweet look and is so kind in camp, so her sex chat was even more shocking.”
We just can’t imagine Jorgie being so naughty…
0 Comments