
REX/Shutterstock
This is so sweet! Adele stopped midway through her song, ‘Someone Like You’ and gave an emotional shoutout to her three-year-old son, Angelo and started to cry! You have got to watch this touching video!
Adele is such a good mommy! The 27-year-old could barely get through her hit, “Someone Like You” while performing at London’s O2 arena March 17 because it was the first time her son, Angelo had ever seen her perform in concert. She got choked up and called him “peanut” before having the crowd jump in and sing the next verse because she was crying!I love you so much, Peanut!' Adele breaks down in tears as she tells London crowd son Angelo, 3, is watching her perform for the first time EVER
My boy: The star gave her little boy a
shoutout during a song, after telling her fans who had packed out the
iconic London venue that the tot had never seen her on stage before
The
27-year-old opened about having a family in an interview with The Sun,
gushing: 'It's the greatest thing I ever did. Now I have a purpose. I
want him to be proud of me and understand why I do this.'
Adele
took time out from her career to start a family with boyfriend Simon
Konecki three years ago but says it was her desire to impress her son
that pushed her to get back to recording.
The mum-of-one used her four acceptance speeches at last month's BRIT Awards to express how much having a child had changed her.
Bursting
into tears, she was delighted to be presented with the Global Success
Award by astronaut Tim Peake, more so because her son would think she
was 'so cool.'
She
said: 'I can't work out if I'm crying because of that video [of her
career highlights] or because Tim Peake did it. My kid is going to think
I'm so cool.


0 Comments