
Getty
What makes Thanksgiving football even better? A Big Sean performance! The rapper was the star of the halftime show at the Detroit Lions vs. Philadelphia Eagles game Nov. 26, and he absolutely rocked it!
Big Sean, 27, has started off Thanksgiving right! The Detroit native got to spend his turkey day performing in his hometown team’s halftime show at Ford Field, giving quite the show as he sang his hits “One Man Can Change the World” and “Blessings.” After a performance like that, we’re totally thankful for Big Sean!As he walked out signing “One Man Can Change the World,” Sean was joined by some adorable kids that tromped behind him and made for a touching entrance! Donning a slick black Detroit Lions jacket, Big Sean completely owned the stage while busting out some epic raps. He continued his performance with an amazing rendition of “Blessings,” which was topped off by fireworks at the end!
After killin the arena downtown, Detroit I will be performing at Half Time on Thanksgiving Day @ Ford Field! So turn the TV on while u cut that turkey!
After beginning 2015 with his first No. 1 album, Dark Sky Paradise, Big Sean’s career has continued to explode. Most recently, he was featured on a track from Justin Bieber‘s Purpose titled “No Pressure” and even got the chance to perform the song with The Biebs on the Today show Nov. 18! Plus, Rihanna just announced that Big Sean would be joining her for her European tour, so Sean definitely has plenty to be thankful for this year! But it’s not just his success that he’s celebrating this Thanksgiving!
“I’m thankful for my health, I’m thankful for the people around me, I’m thankful for the people who support me, my fans, I’m thankful for my parents, I’m thankful just for the ability that I have, that God gave me,” Sean told The Detroit News. “I really feel like I’ve got angels and so many guardians around helping me, I really do.”



0 Comments